RX300 transmission, all wheels locked

My 2001 rx300 is an AWD with ETC. The car has only 67000 miles. yesterday I parked the car at a praking slot, went to get pizza , came back, put the car in reverse and it wont move. Tried different techniques but to no avail. The car does go forward though. So i though let me push the car back and i will drive home, but the car wont roll back...even when in Neutral, with the engine running and not running. I thought i dont have enough strength to push the car so I got 2 more people help me push but the car didnt move an inch. Later, when the tow truck guy tried to pull the car up the flat bed, he had to use soapy water to slide the car on the flat bed.

I inquired with a couple of transmission shops, they all told me my transmission is gone. I have a feeling it could be the transaxle. Any suggestions?

Reply to
armanig

It is possible that the shift cable needs adjustment or repair, or the transmission is gone.

Reply to
Ray O