RX330 Auto Lock????

The RX330 auto locks the doors after you exit the car. My dealer claims the service department has to disable this via computer.

Can this be true?

Sort of like valet mode??

Help?

Reply to
JR

Mine doesn't, but it does automatically lock the doors when I put the car in drive (and unlocks them when I put it into park).

I vaguely recollect seeing something in the owner's manual about how it can auto lock on exiting. I told the dealer when I picked the car up how I wanted everything to work, and said "make it so". They may have disabled this option before I picked it up...

Reply to
Kathy Applebaum