rx330 driving hesitation or bucking

a friend of mine asked me to enquire as to why his car is exhibiting this type of problem. he says that he experiences an annoying and persistent hesitation and sometimes a bucking during the acceleration or driving phase. he has had the tranny checked and a few suspected parts were changed and still the problem persisted. he also had some diagnostics done to see if any sensors for the ecu were faulty and the ecu said none were.quite a bit of cash has been expended already and no solution yet found... need real help from anyone with a similar problem. can email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Reply to
wizz