RX400h Spare Tire

I just picked up a 2006 RX400h. Runs great. But I have a question about the spare tire. I've had the spare stolen off of my 2000 Landcruiser. I live in Chicago. Culprit clipped the drop cable and was gone in thirty seconds. It was $700+ to replace tire and wheel. Is this a potential problem on the RX400h or RX330? If so, is there a made to fit lock system or a good place on the underside to wrap a chain/cable with lock?

Reply to
Tired via CarKB.com