Seat-backs falling off

2003 ES300, leather seats

Seatback on the passenger side is continually falling off.

Dealer replaced the bullet clips on the bottom of the seat, but that didn't fix it.

My suspicion is the poor design... the bottom edge is open and easily caught by the shoes of passengers in the rear seat. And there are only the bullet clips holding it in place... no secure latch.

Will take it back again, and then write the service manager at the dealership, and then Lexus, if we can't find a solution.

Wonder why it is only that seat?

Any experience with this problem? More important, any experience finding a solution?

TIA - J

Reply to
JCS