Source for the OEM 18" Wheels for 2004 LS430?

I'm looking at buying a used 2002 LS430 with 16,000 miles on it from a dealer. It currently has those terrible (my opinion) 16" wheels that look like plastic hubcaps. I don't like many of the Lexus wheel designs, but I LOVE the

18" "Euro-suspension" rims on the 2004 LS430. I'd even buy them if they were 17", I just like the clean design. I don't want aftermarket wheels, I think cars look best with the OEM wheels, if they're well designed. Anyone? I can't find the stock #, who makes them, anything. If anyone is selling theirs, I'd be interested...

Randy

Anyone else put the 18"s on their 2001-2003 LS430?

Reply to
Randy S