speaker dimensions in '98 ES300?

What are the sizes of the speakers in the '98 ES300? I'm looking for a set of speakers, but I'm not sure what the dimensions of the speaker they should be. I'd like to change all 6 of them (4 from the doors and the 2 in the back). Does anyone know what the size is?

Thanks.

P.S. - Does anyone know what speaker brand originally came with this car?

Reply to
VMI

Try Crutchfield.com to find out speaker sizes.

The original speakers are probably either Panasonic, Fujitsu, or Nakamichi.

Reply to
Ray O