Tata Safari Dicor 2.2 VTT Ex 4x4 Car

The brand new Safari Dicor 2.2 VTT is a complete blend of great power and style. It has been stuffed with excellent interior and exterior features like DVD / MP3 System with LCD Screen, Puddle Lamp that can illuminate the area near your safari at night and analog clock. Besides these, it consists of various other features like side foot step, power steering, rear wiper, 4 wheel drive and so on. Safety has been paid a proper attention while designing this car. It has all the safety features like Dual Air Bags, Crash Worthiness, Tiltable & Collapsible Steering Column and Demister On Rear Windscreen.

santosh.yadav255

I guess I missed the word "Lexus" in this message!

Reply to
Anonymous

A Lexus is nothing more than a dolled up Tata - just ask johngdole.

Reply to
DaveW

A Lincoln is a dolled up Ford. A Cadillac is a dolled up Chevy. An Acura is a dolled up Honda. Nothing from Chrysler is worth dolling up.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Actually, a Jaguar and a Landrover Rangerover are both dolled up Tatas. Aston Martins are dolled up Subarus.

Reply to
Elder

GIga