Temp display RX350 w/nav

Is there any way to have the temp displayed at all times other than the Temp mode on Nav Screen?

Reply to
ccandmv

The Visitor

That is not a built-in function. You can add a chime but it would sound continuously while the light is on.

Reply to
Ray O

Thats what I thought. I also would like the light to go off sooner, rather than 32 km to empty. It isn't a very attention getting light.

But I still will keep it!

Ray O wrote:

Reply to
The Visitor