Third Generation GS was unvieled today

All the news wires said the car was shown today at a conferenc ein Detroit and LA. Does anyone know if fotos were taken or leaked? I have seen the new RX330 Hybrid in 2003 autoshow in Chicago, and it looked exectly like the RX330 that came out this year only it had an extra battery under the hood and a electric motor and generators in the back.

I have seen a few pics of the "possible" new GS, but they were so different from eachother so I have no Ideas of the final direction they took. If someone have seen this car, can you at least describe it or post a foto

TIA!

Reply to
nGT

Here is a link:

Greg Suzuki

Is it me, or does it look too similar to the Nissan Maxima?

JV

Yeah, that's the Maxima in the GS' rear-view mirror alright.....

New GS = stunning Maxima = Mitsu Galant = Saturn Ion