Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Timer to turn off interior lights
- Catch 23
July 27, 2010, 6:41 pm
rate this thread
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
I've had it. I awoke this morning to a dead battery in my LS 400
because of a door left ajar. This happens about once a year or so. Is
there any way to install a timer to turn off the interior and other
accessory lights after some period of time, like 20-30 minutes? Can my
Lexus dealership install such a device?
Re: Timer to turn off interior lights
Lexus does not do things like that. It is not a luxury car. My 06
Ultra package does not have passanger memory settings on the power
seats while Neons had them for 10 years or so as I understand it. My
kudzu burner does have auto-close doors so it does not leave one open.
But of course the trunk is a joke with the close package. Yes, I know
they did make a real trunk open/close with the power package for 2010.
But I could go on for about 5 full pages of what they did not clear
up. Anyway, the answer to your problem is simple - close the doors
when you get out! Or get the auto door closers put on. Or buy a truly
impressive car like a Neon.
- » Toyota Dealers Verified Sudden Acceleration Problems in 2003
- — Next thread in » Lexus Automobiles
- » 2011 Explorer to drive momentum. EcoBoost gets Camry MPG
- — Previous thread in » Lexus Automobiles
- » Hyundai offers three free years of Blue Link safety tech
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum