Toyota Wont Lay Off Workers

Unlike douchebag american automakers who sent all the work overseas long ago, Toyota kept the jobs in America.

Also the 5 total Toyotas I've owned in the last 12 years (including the latest Lexus) are so much more reliable than the piece of shit Chevy/Ford shit I had back in the 80s, that I really can't imagine looking back to those mexican made cars. Thank the repugnants for that one..

Thank you Toyota for being comitted to American jobs.

Kyle Monse

Wayne