where to buy rear lower control arm bushing

hello, My mechanic made me aware that the rear lower control arm bushings (both sides) are loose and need to be replaced. The dealer doesn't sell only the bushing, they sell the rear spindle (where wheels go) and rear lower control arm (part # 48730A). It's the arm that's horizontal from the shafts going to each rear wheel. The arm looks like a big dog bone. I can get the bushing for the one side of the arm (48725B) but the other side hooks on the spindle. That side is where the bushing is very worn out. Trying to avoid buying entire suspension piece when I just need the bushing!

Thank you,

Oskar

Reply to
pheonix1t

Try rockauto.com

Reply to
Ray O

No luck, they only have very generic parts. Does anyone know if TMengineering has these parts? tmengineering.net

***** What model, model year is your vehicle? FWD? AWD?
Reply to
Ray O

Hi Oskar