Why are You Paying for Leads

Paying for leads is not my idea of using my time wisely. 99 times out of 100 you are getting the same leads as all the other wanta be marketeers that have bought into one lead program or another and ALL are getting the same so called doupble-triple-opt in leads. there is only one place to get the original 1st time leads. Thier leads are the absolute best. The conversion rate is astounding. Go ahead abd keep buying those 500 million leads and waste your time. I don't anymore and my sales have skyrocketed.

Daniel McDowell

buidoqu8