XM or other high-level Interface to 2002-03 ES300

For anyone wanting more high-level inputs to the 2002-2003 ES300, I have good news. I took a chance on a relatively new product called AUXLEX from Soundgate. It harnesses directly into the factory radio and adds 2 additional high-level inputs via rca jacks. I wired in my XM Skyfi2 and it works absolutely perfectly with my non-navigation standard factory radio. This is the only product on the market claiming to be compatible with the

02/03 ES300 without the navigation option. A little pricey at $270, but to me, it was well worth the expense. Prior to this, I had been using the Delphi "hack", the FM modulator. Actually, I had tried two different Delphi models of FM Modulator, the one with the 3 adjustable frequencies was the better of the two, but they both still sucked. I had to drive the Skyfi2 output level all the way to minimum to prevent distortion, so when quiet classical music was playing, I got tons of hiss when gaining up the radio. Not to mention the interference and static when driving on the Atlanta interstates. This AUXLEX works absolutely perfectly, and it sounds as good as the built-in CD changer. I now have the Skyfi2 gained up to max, so the levels from the XM match the radio and CD, and it is clear sounding and perfect. I don't work for Soundgate, nor do I have any affiliation or interest in their success, but I am THOROUGHLY delighted with their AUXLEX product. I've been waiting a very long time for this solution to come to market, and I am not disappointed.
Reply to
Steve Larson

Does it grow hair? Is it 'gluten free'?

Does it get the yellow out of your eyes?

Do tell, Stevie, do tell!!!

Reply to
howard.aubrey

No, it's a great product that fills a gap, I just thought people would like to know about it.

Reply to
Steve Larson

Does it help in the 'twink meat' hunt? : )

Reply to
howard.aubrey