190E 2.3 idling

I have a 1991 1903 2.3 with +206,000 miles, and now have a problem with engine idle. It seems, especially in colder weather and / or start up that the engine idles extremely high. This is affecting my gas mileage. it sounds / feels like the choke maybe stuck. Is there any way I can adjust the engine idle / timing? Thanks.

Reply to
rjd240

fix the fault, which is likely to be an air inlet or vacuum leak. idle is not adjustable, ignition timing is not adjustable either.

Mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Reply to