1988 bmw 318i fuel relay

Does anyone know where I can find this relay? It doesn't seem to be in an obvious place. Any help really appreciated!

Reply to
pooplop1

It is not in Autodata, sorry.

Reply to
mrcheerful

I had to find this on my last Merc. By a lengthy process of following wires, I tracked it down to a plastic cover behind the battery that looks, to the unsuspecting eye, just like the bulkhead... cunning buggers these krauts!

Reply to
Chris Bolus