1997 Nissan Micra instrument lights

Hello,

I have a '97 Nissan Micra whose instrument lights have burnt out. The two lights furthest to the right (fuel gauge and temp) have burned out and are quite expensive to have fixed. How much of a pain is it to change the lights myself?

I thought I'd change all four bulbs in one go while I'm at it.

If any of you have tried this I'd appreciate your advice - even though it's expensive to have fixed I'd prefer that to really mucking things up.

Thanks much, Shane

Reply to
Shane Peterson

Go to a scrapyard and try removing the instrument panel from one there; much cheaper way of practising!

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis

I had a bulb changed in Renault Clio dash last year by a small 2 man outfit and they charged me £15 cash, considering what was involved I thought that very cheap. Have you tried small garages and not main dealers ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton