1998 Primera belt change

I have 1998 Primera 2.0 52,000 miles - I'm tempted to change the (original) drive belts as precaution even though they look ok Anyone know if this is a difficult job and whether I'm being overcautious? Anyone have experiences of the first warning signs of a belt going?

Reply to
David Wood

very occasionally the belt will start to whine before breaking, but 99 times out of a hundred there will be no warning

Reply to
MrCheerful

Change them. If they are original they should have been replaced four years ago anyway.

Reply to
gazzafield