1999 AUDI A4 AVANT AUTOMATIC QUESTION

Hi all, Doe's anyone know the procedure and fluid/filter when it comes to 60,000 on the auto gearbox service? I recently bought a 1999 Avant 1.9 tdi auto with

55k and while I am v. happy with the performance I notice that there is some intermittent slip when accelerating. I am preparing for the gearbox and timing belt at the 60k service but want to be prepared for the stealership when I ask for a quote. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg

Reply to
Houli69