1999 Clio 1.2 'Serv' Light

The other half has a 1.2 Clio 1999 (2nd gen).

The 'Serv' light has started coming on shortly after starting the engine. It isn't too long since a independant Renault mechanic service, all fluids look at right levels, can't see anything obvious. Any ideas?

(Just out of interest the Mrs told me this. It did it a couple of months ago on and off for a few days, but it stopped after she wiggled the seat back and forth on the runners! Seatbelt connection? Unfortunately I can't check as she only just said and has gone to work.)

Reply to
Brownie