2002 Fiesta headlight switch

Hi, i've got a problem with my 2002 Ford Fiesta 1.25 Freestyle. I've noticed over the last couple of weeks, as the nights draw in, that when I need to switch on the headlights, the instrument panel, heater switches etc. were only lighting up intermitently. The problem now seems to be permanent, but I have also noticed that when the light switch is on, there are no tail lights if the instrument panel does not light up, although the front lights are working perfectly. I thought it might have been the column switch at fault, but not too sure now. Any ideas?

Thanks, AlanB

Reply to
alanb

I thought the Mk5 Fiesta's had their switches down beside the ignition barrell now?

If the lights operate via a twist switch on the indicator stalk, then they will be at fault. Common fault in Fiestas, Kas and Escorts.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts