2002 Mondeo Zetec door light and internal light coming on when internal alarm sensor is activated

Hi

I had the misfortune of getting a mobile phone carkit installed and it seems that ever since I have a problem with the internal alarm sensors.

The internal light in the car has 3 settings - off, motion sensitive and on permanently. Since the kit was put in if i have the light switch in the motion sensitive position, the lights come on and the door light on the dash lights up. This happens when driving and is a major pain.

I reckon a wire is crimped somewhere in the motion sensors in the trim where the mic was put in. Can any body suggest if I'm on the right track and is there a wiring diagram i can reference.

Thanks

Denali

Reply to
denaliman