2003 1.4 Rover MG ZR 105+

Just checked my sons Rover exhaust manifold and found the weld around the small CAT has parted company - weld had hardly caught in manufacture. This raises a few questions:

Can this be welded up without detriment to the CAT ?

Should the lambda probe be refitted with dry threads or copper greased ?

What is the torque required when refitting the manifold nuts (it's an alloy head and I'm heavy handed!)

Thanks for any advice.

Les J.

Reply to
Les J