2003 fiesta amber light on dash

I have an amber light lit on the dah it has the form of an engine block, i assume its an engine management problem, any common faults on the 2003 model?

Reply to
Ricardo

It'll be the engine management light. Don't know about your model but if it is running OK still it's probably minor. My Brava had the light come on and it was the speed sensor!

Reply to
gazzafield

It's usually a sensor of some description. If you know somebody with an OBD-II Scanner, they may be able to provide you with the code.

Think yourself lucky. On some cars, the amber light illuminates a wallet icon... :)

Reply to
DervMan

When mine lit up recently, it was due to 2 of the spark plugs failing.

Reply to
=-TakZua-=

Is the petrol cap tight?

Reply to