2004 Corsa 1.3 CDTI diesel leak

Noticed my daughters corsa has a small leak from the HP Fuel pump on starting, rev the engine and the leak stops! It looks to be on the return line from the HP manifold where the rubber pipe goes into the pump. Suspecting a seal I undid the torx securing bolt and tried to remove the pipe fitting from the pump. It will turn but not come out. Anyone with experience of these fittings know what I'm doing wrong? Car runs fine apart from the leak on starting.

Thanks

Bob

Reply to
Bob Dodds