89 Polo Coupe' rear washer pipe route

Hi, can anyone please tell me specifically the routing of the washer pipe going from engine compartment washer bottle through to the back nozzle in the tailgate of my 89 Polo Coupe'. My model doesnt have an additional water bottle in the boot area.

It is also made more awkward by that rubbery aero dynamic thing on the top of the tail hatch that almost completely hides the rear squirty nozzle. Does that just pull off.

Any advice gratefully received (it doesnt squirt back there anymore, but is still working at the bottle end).

ta

J A Sims

iirc polo has the pipe running through the headling. the trouble will be at the point where the tail gate hinges, usually. or the nozzle is blocked

Reply to
mrcheerful