944 Turbo rear valance

Does anybody know a UK source for a 944 Turbo rear valance? Crumped it badly on my own anti ram-raid bollard outside my workshop earlier this evening and I'd rather not claim on the insurance, given that it doesn't look too hard to replace on a DIY basis. TIA.

Reply to
deadlock

Errrr!

Reply to
Bryan

ouch !!!!!

Reply to
reg

In message , deadlock writes

Thank you for crossposting to uk.rec.humour

Reply to
MadCow

My bad. First post here too. Ok, so I feel suitably dumb. Apologies.

Reply to
deadlock

ROFL

G.M.T.

Reply to
G.M.T.

Personally I thought it was precisely on topic, except that nobody actually quoted a Porsche retail price.

Reply to
Questions

Go to

Cheers.

Al.

Reply to
737flf

try

or
for used or
for a new one made of fibregass. Paul

Reply to
Paul

Now that is funny - but not quite as funny as my work incident. I worked for a construction company and took one of the girls out to lunch. When we got back I reversed into a parking space and was distracted by a pair of waist-wrappingly gorgeous legs pretending to be hidden by a skirt that was more like a belt. The side of my car ground all the way down a bollard that was designed to stop forklifts hitting cars like mine.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the gossip about us had done the rounds, so there were half a dozen office girls watching the incident who only wanted to see if we came back in the same car.

The wife I had then was interested in how it had happened, too.

Reply to
G Hardy

Lol...I thought the OP was on topic for this group too.

I did a similar thing in a shopping centre car park in a previous life...it was a very low wall that wasnt visible from inside the car. My (then) wife was with me so I had no explaining to do...she TOLD me what a naff driver I was! :-)

Reply to
Geezer

OK, since its embarrassing story time, I once managed to back a ford transit into a "cab-less" HGV Chassis (perforating the old "lift up" door)

I`ve also managed to back into a 3 foot (possibly even 4 foot) wide column holding the roof up at a local fast-fit tyre place. Yes, it was quite visible at the time, and the only thing I have in mitigation is it was painted white, the same as all the walls :-}

To rub salt into the wound, not only had I reversed quite quickly once I made sure I was clear of one of their ramps, but I was only there to get a tyre changed that had been pulled on the MOT 20 minutes before, and was heading back to the garage to sort the cert. out. I parked on an angle to obscure the damage as they checked / signed it off :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson