Accord Purchased - and confused

Hi all. I went to look at a Honda Accord 2.0 LS auto 1995 115K on the clock from a used car dealer. It was advertised on ebay for £990 which is too high but its only had 1 prev owner....come with a ltd warranty and 12 month MOT. I booked a test drive and before anyone has mentioned any money the rep tells me its selling for £690.....no arguements from me with an instant discount of £300. But confused? I sure am!

I can only think that the £990 includes a P/X factor but he took one look at my 12 year old

214 and thought, 'Fuck that!'

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51