Adjusting Renault windscreen washer

How do you adjust the height at which the water from the washer strikes the windscreen on a Renault laguna (latest model).

It was obvious on my old golf. Simply use a needle to adjust where the nozzle was pointed at. But in the Renault I cannot see how this can be managed...

/Mark

Reply to
mark.corkery

Okay, figured this out after finally having some time to take a proper look in daylight..

On the side of the unit which the water comes out of, there is a screw. Simply turn this to rotate the noozle which will adjust poition at which water hits the screen.

After adjusting the hieght, I checked to ee if it was hitting the screen where I wanted it. It was only then that I realised that the water pressure that was too low. Upon further investigation I discovered that by turning the screw on the water outlet of the windersreen washer 180 degrees, that the inlet value had been clogged up with dirt. I washed this out and returned the washer nozzle outlet to it's normal position and hey presto, the screen is now being hit by both washers.

/Mark

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Reply to
mark.corkery