Advice wanted please: Polo 1.4S

Hi all,

I've been offered a 52-plate Polo 1.4S by a family member for £4500. The car ins in silver, has 18,000 miles, is 3-door, and has PAS, ABS, electric windows, aircon, and is VW warranted until September.

Is this a fair price? I'm tempted, but not if the price is excessive. He originally wanted £5000 but we looked the car up in Parker's and the recommended price there was £4875, so we've tentatively settled on £4500.

Would be very grateful for any feedback.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Good price, 5 door would be nicer and is more desireable, and would be on a dealers forecourt for around 6995. 3 door would be around 700 less, so your still getting a bargain.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

In article , Tim.. writes