Airbag

hi,

a few days ago I presented my problem which is basically the airbag warning light coming up on the dashboard. Today the dealer has had a look at it and he's told me that the airbag control unit is faulty. The part has been ordered. Is this a complex repair and is it quite common on cars (mine is a Fiat Punto 1.2 2003). any idea what could have caused this?

Regards,

Reply to
Chris

Italian electrics... Say no more!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Although the airbag controllers probably German :-) & the controller failings rare , it's normally the wiring. Still if it's under warranty that'll be the garages problem

Reply to
duncanwood