Airbag Light Flashing (Mondeo)

Lo All

The airbag light (yellow light in the bottom left of the dash) flashes at a continuous rate occasionly while the cars running.

Seat belt pre-tensioner plugs?

Its a Mk1 Mondeo TD BTW ;-)

Cheers Matt

Reply to
**-**

fords and yep it's a common fault pre-tensioners,as the multi=plugs are under the seats where rear passengers are putting there feet etc,he told me to unplug them with the ignition off and leave for 30sec or turn the ignition on/off ten times and it worked for me. HTH Simon

Reply to
Sierra