Ambient temperature display on Vauxhall Astra (52 Reg - 2003)

On my car (Vahuxhal Astra) I have a temperature display on the dashboard that shows the outside ambient temperature.

I'm sure it's faulty as for the last few mornings it's been stuck on 19 degrees ....come to think of it - it's been like that all over winter!

Anybody know where I shoud start looking to fix it / replace the sensor?

Cheers

Lee

Reply to
ihatespam

the senor is usually in the front bumper or lower grille area, you should see it just at the bottom of it peeking out, push fit connected buy a mulitplug

Reply to
reg

Cheers - if it's faulty - can I just replace it? Do you know the cost of a replacement?

Cheers

Lee

Reply to
ihatespam

About £25 but

my have them cheaper...

If you can live without it then please do, they don't last long..

Donate your £25 to a more needy cause.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

I just got one from my local Vaux dealer, it was about £12

Reply to
Paul