any experience on Mondeo Diesel?

Yup - I've had an L plate phase one hatch, and a P plate phase two estate

It can be... just budget for having the belts and oil done on the dot, accept it will need bushes now and again, and is likely to need a new fuel filter housing more often than not due to the diaphragm having a tendency to split now and again.

Not overly noisy, but you'll find a phase one very laggy by comparison with some of its contemporaries such the PSA group TDs.

My phase two was a lot less laggy, and what I'd term as quiet - it also seemed to do more to the gallon, but then it had just had a reconditioned pump fitted, and all the injectors cleaned.

Look around... the phase twos go for peanuts these days, and mine was still dead quiet and smooth with 179k under its belt.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

In message , Michael writes

Well I've replied to your posts twice in the past week saying that I owned one for 5 years and that my son now has one but you don't appear to be listening.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

In message , klf writes

No, they were posted here. The thread subject was "advice on Peugeot

106/205,Ford Mondeo/Fiesta,Vauxhall Astra"

Well Guy King replied to one of the articles so they definitely showed up. The OP is posting from a Virgin account. If you are having trouble with NTHell's server, can I suggest you try using the free news.individual.net server :-

Paul Giverin

I am thinking of buying a old mondeo and hope i can have some ideas about this car from you guys.

Anybody has experience on Mondeo (mk1) Diesel model? is it reliable? is it noisy?

Reply to
Michael

Maybe because you either posted to the wrong group or it didn't show up - it certainly doesn't on NTL's news server!

Reply to
klf