Any one converted a PUG 206 Van to a car

Does anyone have experience in converting a 206 Van back to the car it was derived from. From what I can work out, it just needs the seat, seat belts, parcel shelf and rear windows. All the mounting points seem to be there.

Anyone done this and care to share their experiences please?

What are the costs of changing the registration details and does it has to be tested in the new form and if so by whom.

Andrew S.

Reply to
Andrew Sandford

Customs have to be informed and will charge duty. Years ago I was going to put side windows in a mini van and they wouldn't tell me how much I would be charged until they examined it. Too much hassle. DaveK.

Reply to
DaveK

your insurance company (remember the tax group is now PLG private & light goods so it stays the same)

Reply to
radar