Any VAG-COM users on here? VW-specific 'P-code' list needed

Does anyone here have a VW-specific list of OBD2 'P-codes'. I have built a new micro-based handheld scantool which reads generic OBD2 fault codes and translates the fault description in text on an LCD display. However, I don't have a list of the VW-specific codes. Does anyone have a list of these please? I've only found the encrypted list in VAG-COM so far. Cheers for any help, JB

Reply to
JB

??? maybe , just maybe???????

Reply to
Robert Knowles

Top work!! It has the 23 codes I needed. Now to see if they are VW as well as Seat.

cheers, Jb

Reply to
JB