Anyone got a wiring diagram for a Ford Fusion?

On Monday a Fusion (07) is coming in. The fault is that the wires to the rear abs have been cut or broken where they join on the rear crossbeam. I have not inspected closely yet, but it may not be possible to tell which wire goes to which side, I expect that both sensors have the same colouring on their wires, but I would expect that the car wiring loom will be different . So any ideas? Autodata does not cover it.

Reply to
Mrcheerful