Anyone like to recommend a garage in Stevenage?

My daughters (who lives in Stevenage, I am in Wiltshire) her old KA is over heating. I think it is just the water temperature sensor. Which is not located in the normal position i.e. the top of the radiator. If it was, I would send her a sensor and a spanner. The Haynes manual says it is located in the inlet manifold, she has sent me some photos, but we can't find it

Anyone like to recommend a garage?

Ta.

Reply to
Baz