Anyone on here work for Ford?

Hi, just bought a 52 plate TDCi Zetec Fiesta, only thing not on it is remote central locking, what id like to know is what would be required to make it up to RCL, is the ECU there and just needs remote key or do I need an ECU for the RCL as well? I would take it the loom is standard and has all the connections for RCL?

thanks in advance :-)

Reply to
Staffbull

That's fine then, it should work fine if it's aftermarket. It's ford's own that you used to have problems with, as a chip had to be removed in it to get it to match with the immobiliser. I wasn't sure if you were (no offense) some random punter who fancied having a go at bodging an RCL ford OEM one without any prior knowledge. It's 2002 plate, so it'll be fine if you can acquire one, the loom's standard.

Reply to
Robert

thanks :-)

Reply to