Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of uk.rec.cars.maintenance?

Sent to uk.rec.cars.maintenance on 26 Oct 2003 17:46:46 GMT

Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologize for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er that were signed with my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere, but the conniving old fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring, non-sensical nature by pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but sent from Mad Bill Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create difficulties regarding my career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.

Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who has not a trace of creative or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no discernable intellect. He actually claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!

Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed "Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf" and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is a known forger and stealer of names, he even admits that he stole the name Bill Pal m er.

Regards

Twinkles - the alt.genius.dwarf.

Reply to
Twinkles