Astra 1.7 CDTI 80 or 100, how to tell (retry)

(repeat post, other failed)

Hi

Going to see a new style Astra 1.7 CDTI, how do I tell if it a 80 or

100?

Ed.

Reply to
Eddie

Engine code is the easiest (Ask to see the security code card as it lists the engine code) Z17DTH is the 100 Z17DTL is the 80 (at least I think it's L)

Plus, the 100bhp should have a red CDTI badge,with the 80 just being a bog standard silver CDTI badge.

Reply to
moray