astra engine transplant

I've been asked to assist a chap in transplanting the isuzu engine from a rotten N reg astra into an m reg astra estate with the vauxhall diesel whose oil pump ingested a bit of the valve gear. Apart from the fact the resulting vehicle will have no value has anyone experience of such a change?

Andrew Heggie

Reply to
AJH

Just lift all the engine electrics, mounts and drivetrain from the old one and dump in new one. It's a Vauxhall, I don't imagine there being much of a science involved.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts