Astra Mk 4 drivers door Electric window problem

My electric window appears to be playing up at certain times in the day usually early in the morning , when pressing the button on the drivers door, the window either moves normally or only a little bit, however in the after noon this issue does not occur as much. I thought it may be the motor, but if you try to stop the window moving there appears to be a fair amount of power moving the window. so I'm thinking electrical ???? Is this damp ??? This only affects the drivers window but not the passengers.

Any ideas ??

Thanks

Reply to
Exhausted