Astra van radio console removal

Hi,

Anyone know how to remove the radio console housing on a 02 astra van. I have removed two screws below the ash tray but the console refuses to budge and there doesn't appear to be any more screws visible.

thanks,

Reply to
Block

bloody charming i say

Reply to
Block

Wow, you waited a whole 24 hours before whining. I bet you get a lot of help that way.

I know *exactly* where to get that info. I found it in 30 seconds with Google. Pictures and everything. Pity you blew it.

I'm not going to tell you where though. Pity you blew it by being a whiny little child. Bloody charming, eh?

You could try asking nicely again, though. You got it right the first time.

Reply to
PC Paul

Wow, you wait all day then get four sentences in a row.

chill out paul, you on drugs?

Reply to
Block

This Astra van of yours. White, is it?