AUDI 80 TDI LOSS OF POWER

I have an audi tdi it has no power i have changed the air flow meter but still same could the cat be blocked? can anyone hep please its driving me mad

Reply to
john

( snipped-for-privacy@enty.freeserve.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Being an older diesel, it almost certainly doesn't have a cat.

Reply to
Adrian

is it getting turbo boost? maybe a tiny split in the intake somewhere

really could be anything...

Reply to
ford_technical_

its a 1994 and it has a cat

Reply to
john

yes the turbo is working as soon as i come to an incline it dies thanx

Reply to
john

Presumably you've changed the fuel filter?

Reply to
Duncanwood

Reply to
a.n.other

And of course it is a well maintained car and has had the air and fuel filters changed at the recommended intervals hasn't it?

Reply to
Conor