AUDI A4 BODY KIT

hi All,

could anybody be able to tell me where can i buy a body kit for my audi a4

1.8T (2002) apart from the dealer.

this should be S line body kit.

hope some one can help me and really appriciate the help.

thank you

lakmal

Reply to
ROCKMENDA

Mrcheerful

Those are not S line, you need to use VAGPARTS which is about the cheapest OEM stuff you can get in the UK, the dealer is not as expensive as you might think..

The American version of the Sline is the Ultrasport, all these parts are the same in theory, here is the link you need for all the parts, you will also need door flares, you can find them on the Vagparts site

The dealer is your best bet, they sell all the parts, and they will have to be imported

Reply to
Ronny