Auris bluetooth conundrum

Hello. my wife got a new Toyota Auris this week with built-in bluetooth for her phone. Have paired the phone to the car and that bit is working spot on However, I cannot copy the phone book from her phone to the car. I have read the manual and think I am doing all correctly. At the page for phone book import (on-screen, in-car) it says 'Data transfer in progress' then below that the screen says 'please transmit data from your phone'. As it says 'in progress' I have left this for 20 mins but nothing happens.

Any idea what I am doing wrong please, or not doing ? I'm a bit long in the tooth for this new gangled gadgetry. The car is an Auris SR180. Phone is a Nokia 6230i

I hope this isn't too far ot. It is *sort of* car maintenance.

Many thanks

Nick.

Reply to
Nick

On phone select contacts-options-mark/unmark-mark all-options-send-via bluetooth- then it will search for devices find your handsfree etc etc

djornsk