autoebid.com genuine?

Hi,

Do you have any feeling for whether this site is genuine or whether it is better avoided?

The prices seem a lot lower than dealers are prepared to give and I'm wondering if there's a catch that I'm missing.

Thanks

jsp

The catch is that it's a company that advertises by spamming Usenet from Google Groups.

Would *you* want to do business with a company like that? 'Cos I know none of us lot who don't work for them wouldn't.

In fact it's a damn good inidcator of the problems you'd have if you did buy a car from them.

Thanks for the warning!

Reply to
PC Paul