Berlingo clock setting switch

This is on a 2001 1.9D van. The clock setting button does not seem to work, is it likely that it is just the switch that is faulty?

The temperature gauge is also not working, the sensor in the thermostat housing (green conn) measures about 7K Ohms at ambient but I am not totally sure whether there is more than one sensor on the engine. The Haynes manual is fairly poor in the electrical department, well actually its poor in other areas too!

Does anyone know how to remove the pointers off the dashboard instruments? I have tried a straight pull with more force than seems sensible, but without success.

Ian

Reply to
Ian